The Columbus Vein Center
Legs that are tired and achy. Legs that throb or burn. Trouble walking more than short distances. Embarrassment over the unsightly appearance of enlarged leg veins. More than 80 million adults suffer from varicose veins, spider veins and other vein problems, but that doesn’t mean you should count yourself among them. Numerous effective treatments are available. The Columbus Vein Center specializes in helping Columbus patients get rid of veins.
Why Choose The Columbus Vein Center in Columbus?
Our professional medical staff members have years of experience treating vein problems. That’s just one reason that the Columbus Vein Center is a leading Columbus vein clinic. We offer the following advantages:
- We offer all of the newest and most state-of-the-art approaches to vein disease as well as the ones that have proved effective for many years
- Our pricing is very reasonable and usually lower than surrounding centers (that said, services are often covered by insurances)
- Our doctors are board-certified in interventional radiology
- A medical team and support staff committed to one-on-one care of each individual patient
- A treatment plan geared specifically toward your vein problems and how they can best be treated
- Extended weekday hours (7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.) to ensure that even full-time workers can fit in a visit
- We accept all insurance plans
- Short wait time when you call to schedule an office visit
- Spanish-speaking staff available
- Free consultation at your initial visit
About your varicose veins
Varicose veins are an extremely common problem. They occur when the valves that help pump blood through the veins from the limbs back to the heart begin to weaken and fail. This condition is called venous reflux, and it causes the blood that should be flowing smoothly through your veins to pool or even reverse. The result of factors including weight gain, pregnancy, age, physical stress or heredity, varicose veins may include any of the following symptoms:
- Large, unsightly veins close to the surface of the skin with a knotty, ropy or bulging appearance
- Leg veins that appear to be blue, purple or dark red
- Legs that throb, ache or burn
- Trouble walking more than a short distance without tiring
- “Restless leg syndrome” that interferes with sleep
About your spider veins
Unlike varicose veins, spider veins usually do not have physical symptoms, but most people consider them unsightly and choose to get rid of them for that reason. They look like tiny cobwebby or roadmap-like lines close to the surface of the skin on the head, chest, arms, neck or legs. They can be red or blue.
Why treat problem veins?
Most people choose to get rid of varicose veins and spider veins because they are uncomfortable and/or unsightly. But vein problems can also be an indicator of a more serious vascular condition, so anyone who suspects they might have varicose or spider veins should seek medical advice.
If you are a patient in Columbus, Westerville, Lewis Center, Worthington, Dublin, Powell, Delaware, Gahanna, New Albany, Upper Arlington, Hilliard, Bexley, Grove City, Pickerington, Lancaster, Galena, Sunbury, Mt. Vernon, or Reynoldsburg and would like to know more about vein treatment from the Columbus Vein Center, call today for a free consultation.